Terms & Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the following:
- The material and other information provided on this website is for educational, communication and informational purposes only and are not intended to replace or constitute medical advice or treatment.
- All the information appearing on this website is provided “as is” without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied and Bonitas Medical Fund renounces any liability to the user in this regard.
- Bonitas Medical Fund makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or fitness for purpose in connection with this website and renounces all liability in this regard.
- Bonitas Medical Fund does not warrant that the website is error free.
- Bonitas Medical Fund is not responsible for any content posted by any user of this service. Any opinion expressed by a user does not necessarily represent the opinion of the Bonitas and the user is solely responsible for their respective content posted and viewed on the website.
- No use of or reliance on, any materials included in this website shall be deemed to give rise to a physician – patient relationship. No material included in this website shall be deemed to represent the only or the best method or procedure with respect to a matter discussed on this service; rather, any such material shall be acknowledged as the approach or opinion of the discussant and not Bonitas Medical Fund.
- The user assumes all risks of using the material included in this website.
- From time to time this website may include links to other third party websites, these links are not intended to signify that Bonitas Medical Fund endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- The website contains copyright and other intellectual property including logos and other graphic and multimedia works belonging to Bonitas Medical Fund or third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any logo or trademark without Bonitas Medical Fund’s express prior written consent. The use of Bonitas Medical Fund’s intellectual property or that of third parties for any purpose whatsoever shall be prosecuted.
- The use of this website and any disputes arising out of this website is subject to the laws of SA, any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that Bonitas Medical Fund excluded to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage however so arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by Bonitas Medical Fund. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for and purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reason other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission of Bonitas Medical Fund.
Product rules and limits apply. This is provided in the Scheme Rules. Where there is a discrepancy between the content provided on this website and the Scheme Rules, the Scheme Rules will prevail.